Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Friday, April 21, 2006

Your Bonus Gifts!

To Team Co-op Participants!

Thank you for your participation in the recent team
co-op. This shows that you are as serious in building
Success University as I am.

Should you need any help from me and other upline
leaders, please let me know and I'm glad to help you out.

Below, please find the bonus items I promised anyone who
joined this month's co-op. I've posted the same email
here on my blog but omitted the link to the free articles.

These articles are yours to keep and use only.


1. 20 Royalty Free Articles & Resource Box


To download your 20 royalty free articles that you can
use to promote Success University, or go to:
[Exclusive]

You need to unzip it first before you can view the articles.

For a sample of resource box that you can use, place this
phrase at the end of each article:

{YOURNAME} is a proud team player in the #1 personal
development program. Find out how {YOURNAME} and his team
can help you succeed in this internet home based business
for FREE at {YOUR SU LEAD CAPTURE PAGE} or email
{YOUR AWEBER AUTORESPONDER ADDRESS}.

If you don't have an autoresponder to automate your
follow up on your prospect, I'd strongly suggest you get
one. It's a list building tool that you use to make money
from your prospect either they join or don't join your
program. Our team recommend Aweber and it's available at
http://mlmlessons.com/aweber


2. Setting Up a Blog


First, go to blogger.com and register an account, then
contact me at http://zamrinanyan.com/contact. Leave your
name, blogger username and password. Then, I'll go and
format your blogger account with the template that I
promised in my email. As a bonus, I'll post one article
from the 20 articles that I give you for a headstart.

If you choose to create a blog at wordpress.com, I can't
help you with the blogger template that I have but I'll
guide you along the way. Still, if you are interested
to host the blog on your own web server and you don't
know how to do it, let me know. If you host a blog on
your web server, the URL will be www.YourOwnDomainName.com.



3. Submit Articles to over one hundred Article Directories
for FREE.


Here are the two places that you can distribute your articles
for free:

http://articlesender.com
http://searchwarp.com

Make sure you create an account with them first before you
submit your articles. Another site that I found is
http://submitcontent.com but I haven't tried it yet.


I hope that these will be great tools for you to grow your
Success University team, or start building one if you don't
have anyone in your group yet.

In any case, don't hesitate to contact me at
zamri.nanyan@gmail.com for support.

Take care!


To our success,

Zamri Nanyan
www.MLMLessons.com
www.ZamriNanyan.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home