Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

3 Hot News!

We won't stop! And, we just started.

1. Do you want 2 new students as your downline members.

My downline partner and I signed up 2 new Success University members, and we plan to put them under you. One member will go to my left team and the other one will go to the my right team. So, I'll do the rotation on who will be on which team when you sign up before noon tomorrow.

If you've been on my list for quite some time, you should know that my partners have been doing this placement strategy so many times now. Those who joined earlier have been seeing the benefits now. The question is... are you next to get the new downline members for f'ree?

2. 5-day/4-night Vacation

When you join Success University this month, you'll get a chance to grab a 5-day/4-night vacation in Florida, USA. Read my blog to find out more. But, hurry! This promotion is valid only in the month of March.

Read more details of the vacation at:

http://internetmlmsuccess.blogspot.com/2006/03/win-vacation-in-our-march-success.html

Get in the action, grow with Success University and earn-while-you-learn now:

http://awesome.successuniversity.com/specialoffer

3. Mailbox Money books are still available

I put this as my own group promotion last month and I still have a number of "Mailbox Money" books to be given away. Join today and you get this guarante'ed gift from me. It doesn't matter where you live. Just let me know your mailing address after you join Success University and the book is yours to keep.

http://awesome.successuniversity.com/specialoffer


Skeptical if this program works? I won't try to convince you. Testdrive it yourself for free and find it out yourself. That's the only way I'd advice you and that's the way I did when I decided Success University is the home-based business program of the year.


To your success,

Zamri Nanyan
Success University Team Leader,
http://success.mlmlessons.com
email: zamri.nanyan@gmail.com
skype: zamri.nanyan

PS. Downline placement offer is valid until Thursday noon, 3/16/2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home