Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Still Growing Like Crazy!

=======================
This is a combined message from your upline, Zamri Nanyan
and Daegan Smith. This message is going out to everyone
on my team up to six levels below. Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams.
=======================


I've done placing solo ads for our team based on your
co-op participation that I announced a few weeks back.
I had to take time and do it carefully to make sure
that we get the best deal possible.

I hope we'll see good results from these ads.

Below is the breakdown of the ad cost.

=======================

There were 6 shares of $25 each purchased.
Total fund = $150.

=======================

Coop Materials:

URL Rotator: $25
New Solo Ad: $170
Article Submitter Software: $47
Article Submission Service: $40

Total spent: $282


=======================

Where: SDT Advertising
URL: http://sdtadvertising.com
Type: Solo Ad (will run for 6 months, 12 issues, starting
on the 4th February)
Cost: $50
Traffic: -

Where: Online Exchange
URL: http://www.online-exchange.com/advertising.htm
Type: Solo Ad (will run for 3 issues)
Cost: $120
Traffic: -


As you can see, the cost of these ads are about double
the fund that we've collected, but you don't have to
worry about the difference. The remaining difference is
on me.

So, I wish that our group will keep on growing with the
new ad campaigns that we organized here.

I'd also like to acknowledge that there are many leaders
in this team that want to see success in you. They put
their efforts and investments to make Success University
work.

So, it's a matter of when it will happen, and when it
happens, I want to see everyone gets their own share of
success.

Keep up the good work. If there is anyone who is still
sitting on the fence, let them know that we're doing the
best we can to build a great team here.

To our success,

Zamri Nanyan
site: www.NetMLMProfit.com
site: www.awesome.successuniversity.com/new
blog: internetmlmsuccess.blogspot.com
skype: zamri.nanyan
email: zamri.nanyan@gmail.com

ps. Please continue reading Daegan's message. It also
contains some info about our monthly $80 a share co-op.



=======================
This is a message from your upline Director in Success
University, Daegan Smith, and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. Read this
message very closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

Hey Team,

We are still growing like crazy! We’re up to 1835 sign ups
since June 30th of 2005. We are moving steadily at about 12
new team members a day. I have never seen anything move so
quickly or so steadily in the field of Network Marketing in
my life.

Success University will make money a worry of the past for
many in it’s own right, but I will make sure this happens
for anyone that truly wants to know the joy of time and
money freedom.

Success University is a financial vehicle like nothing I
have ever seen in my entire life, so I take it as my
responsibility to make sure that as many people as I
possible can help have the opportunity to use this system
optimally.

This business has truly become something much more than a
business to me and to many others I’ve spoken to and helped.

It’s a conviction to personal success.

There are more highly motivated and truly talented marketers
on this team that I can count and it’s blessing to be
associated with such an elite group.

Further, every day I receive several inquiries about Success
University.

This group of motivated and talented business builders is
growing. I can only imagine where we will be in a year’s
time.

We truly are part of something historic here.

I know that you are working tirelessly for your financial
freedom using Success University as the vehicle and so as
always I will continue to work tirelessly to make this
process as easy and as quick I as possibly can.

Over the weekend I have been working to improve our teams
follow up and recruitment system.

Lots of new stuff coming in this area!

Over the coming days look out for improvements to the team
blog and support.

What am I adding?

I am going to flesh out the FAQ section of the site as well
as ad several new marketing training videos to help you in
the process of getting your message about Success University
in front of as many of the right eyes as you possibly can.

Along with this I am fleshing out a new team support system
that will make getting Success University and team based
inquires answered a breeze.

I will be doing several independent marketing tests in the
month of February and updating the team eBook and the blog
with this information as well.

What I know you know and that is why we have been so strong.

In saying that I ask you all to forward me any case studies
of your personal success so we may all benefit by them.

For those of you in the team co-op I want to give you an
update and I figured the best way to do that was not to tell
you but rather to show you where we are in our co-op
marketing and promotional efforts.

So just follow the link below for an update on our co-op
activites:

http://www.comlev.com/coop5/coop5.html

We have come a long we, but we have far to go.

Remember your vision. Remmeber where you want to go.

Everyday tell yourself where it is you want to go with your
Success University business. Then see it in your minds eye.
Open your eyes and don’t stop until you see your minds
vision as a reality in your life.

If you walk the path to your goals everyday you are already
a success.

Remember, success is very simple with this business.

All you have to do is get as much targeted traffic to your
lead capture page on a consistent basis as possible:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

Then give your growing team as much support as you possibly
can and the rest will take care of itself.

How do you get target traffic to your lead capture page?

Just send an email to XXX for a copy of our
team guide “Internet MLM Success” and that’s the best place
to start!

Once you believe in your heart you will have massive success
with your Success University business you will. That’s the
simple truth.

So make up your mind and dare to achieve more than you ever
thought possible and I and your upline will be there with
you ever step of the way!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.rise2thetop.com
Blog: http://www.ultimatemlmblog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home