Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

To Your Success - February Issue

Team,

This is a template that you can use as an ezine to
send to your prospects on a regular basis. If time
is on your side, make it a commitment to send your
ezine once a week or twice a month.

I sent this issue to my prospects recently. It's for
prospecting purpose but it's more than that... I want
to build relationship with them through my ezine so
that they know I'm here for real.

So, in case you want to use my article below, change
the link at the resource box with your SU affiliate
link and generate a few sign-ups from this article
yourself.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

To our success,
Zamri Nanyan




-------------------------------------



To Your Success - a newsletter for your own success.

In this issue...

1. Personal Message
2. Success Quote
3. Article
4. Free Success University Recorded Call
5. News
6. Resources

---------------------
Personal Message
---------------------

Hello {FIRSTNAME},

It is a little over 1 month since I joined Success University
and so far I'm happy with the results my team and I produce.

My goal is to help 20 personally sponsored people succeed in
Success University this year and by that, I mean I'll give
my best support possible to help you succeed.

Now, if you're still thinking if SU is for you, my advice is
to do your own thorough research about this program, but
don't take your time too long as timing is very crucial
especially if you are working on a binary compensation plan
program, like SU.

When you decide February is a good month for you to join SU,
here is some good news.

In the month of February, there's a special offer from the
company.

From February 1st - February 30th, you'll have the
opportunity to win a Success University sweatshirt and hat...

+ Enroll 3 active students and you'll win a FREE Success
University sweatshirt.
+ Enroll 5 active students and you'll win a FREE Success
University sweatshirt AND a Success University hat!

A student will count as credit for the contest once they
pay their $49.95 tuition or once they pay their $149.95
as a premium member. Only one sweatshirt and hat will be
awarded per person.

So, join this month, roll up your sleeves and stand a chance
to get these awesome gifts.

http://awesome.successuniversity.com/specialoffer

Now, here's another common question that I got...

"I want to work with real people and not just join your
program after receiving automated pre-programmed messages"

Well, I tell you what... all of us who got involved in SU
are real people. It's easy to verify, just email us, pick
up the phone and call or visit our personal website. Like
me, I'm a father of 2 sweet kids and we live on Penang
Island in Malaysia. Visit www.ZamriNanyan.com to see a
picture of me and my son... :-)

Moreover, if you sign up now, I'll personally send you a
book by Richard Brooke, "Mailbox Money" f ree of charge.
It doesn't matter where you live. Once you become a
member, I'll mail you the book. But hurry, I only have
around 200 copies. It is first come first served.

That's it for now...

To your success!

Zamri Nanyan
http://awesome.successuniversity.com/specialoffer



---------------------
Success Quote
---------------------

"Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others
argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry
over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their
future in someone else's hands, but not you."

- Jim Rohn


---------------------
Article
---------------------

Internet Marketing Vs Network Marketing?
by Zamri Nanyan

Which one do you want to venture into?

Internet business? Or, network marketing business?

In my opinion, you have to find out what you really want
(money, good contact, getting new knowledge etc.). Then
learn and investigate. Yes, you might fail in either one
of both - be it in network marketing or internet marketing.
But sometimes, you don't really fail but you're actually
progressing towards your goals.

Let me give you an analogy. You build a website and do
lots of traffic generations, and you are spending your
hard-earned money for two months now. Results - no sale.
No income.

Then you quit, put down your website and look for other
avenues of income.

What you didn't know was...

If you keep doing what you've been doing, you will make
your first sale on the third month, fourth month and so
on. You will be generating income from your internet
business. But, this all will never happen if your story
was written only until month 2.

You might think that this story is fictitious and yeah,
a story to make you feel good but nothing more than that,
but what if I said that this actually happened to me?
To tell you the truth, it really did happen to me and
I hope it can be an inspiration to anyone reading this
article too.

I made my first sale only after three months on the
internet and by that time, I have spent lots of money
powering up the business. But, it all is worth it now
- knowing that I've got more than I invested before.

Back to internet marketing vs. network marketing...

My take is... find a way to do both.

I got a chance to read an ebook by Daegan Smith
( www.NetMLMProfit.com ) and I believe it will be a good
start to know more about doing network marketing on the
internet.

Daegan talks about lead generation from the Internet and
building an effective website to drive quality prospects
to your network marketing program. All of this can be
setup once and can passively attract prospects over and
over again. For some of you, these are not something new
but it works for him and it will definitely work for you
too.

If you study carefully, there are many other internet
marketers joining or considering to join an internet
based network marketing program. I know that they already
make lots of money from their internet business, but why
are they still looking into network marketing?

Probably it's not money they are looking for.

Probably it's because of the value in the network marketing
program itself.

Probably because they are having fun just to be around
successful people in another business field.

Whatever it is, you can have both internet and network
marketing as your income generator.

In summary, I hope you'll consider internet marketing
and network marketing at the same time. Entrepreneurs
are always open for new ideas and new business ventures.

Find out what you really want.


Zamri Nanyan wants you to become successful online.
Find out how Zamri and his team can help you with an
internet home based business for FREE ->>
http://success.mlmlessons.com


[note] feel free to forward the article above as long as
you don't change the content and the link to my website
is kept in tact.


---------------------
Free Success University Recorded Call
---------------------

Spend some time to learn about Success University in this
1 hour recorded call. I'm sure you'll love it.

http://playaudio-234.com/play.asp?m=264694&f=AIENTA&ps=7&p=1


---------------------
News
---------------------

Success University has been featured on Fox News...

http://internetmlmsuccess.blogspot.com/2006/02/success-university-fox-news-clip.html

---------------------
Resources
---------------------

http://www.InternetMLMSuccess.net
http://www.NetMLMProfit.com
http://awesome.successuniversity.com/specialoffer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home