Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Monday, March 06, 2006

Do you want more?

=======================
This is a combined message from your upline, Zamri Nanyan
and Daegan Smith. This message is going out to everyone
on my team up to six levels below. Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams.
=======================


Before you continue reading Daegan's message, let me show
you some statistics from article marketing that I did for
our team (clickthroughs for comlev.net). Notice that I've
distributed about 10 to 15 articles so far and this is the
result that I'm getting:

Total Clicks
226

Total Unique Clicks
161

Clicks Today
2

Unique Clicks Today
2

As you can see, all I did was distribute the articles and
I keep on getting free traffic from search engines and other
people's websites to our team's lead capture page. And you
know what? We will keep on getting free traffic through this
method in the future.


To our success,

Zamri Nanyan
Success University Team Leader
zamri.nanyan@gmail.com



=======================
This is a message from your upline Director in Success
University, Daegan Smith, and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. We are over
2247+ members in less than 7 Months! Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

We have over 70 shares in the team co-op sold so we are
closing in on our share cap quickly.

Reserve your share now if want in before it’s too late.

Whether you’ve been a member of our team for a week or 6
months you realize that whenever we do anything as a team we
do it big and there is always more!

Here’s what I mean . . .

When you reserve your share in our team co-op you never get
what you pay for.

You always get more!

Success University has the power to change lives and I
strive to do everything that I possible can to ensure this
from a marketing standpoint.

So when you reserve a share in our team co-op you never just
get a co-op share.

Not only do I strive to ensure that you get your moneys
worth out your co-op share, but I want to help give you
everything that I possibly can to help you be a better
marketer in your own right!

My goal is not just to teach you how to be a good Success
University recruiter, but to help arm you with the skills
and tools needed to be a successful online marketer..

I want every member of our team to be armed with the
knowledge and tools to run a successful online business no
matter what.

This month I am going to do this in a big big way!

How would you like to not only get a share in the team coop
but also get two high power internet marketing tools valued
at $204 together?

That’s more than twice the cost of the co-op itself!

I use these two bonuses everyday in my marketing efforts.

They are essential tools to help insure your success. I paid
for them, but you won’t have too.

You see every member of our team co-op will get a copy of
two of my favorite online marketing tools.

Here they are:

Squeeze Page Pro: ($67 retail)

http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com/spage

We use lead capture pages every day to promote our SU
business, well I want to give you the power to create these
powerful pages for yourself.

They are a keystone to online marketing and the gold
standard of internet marketing in this day and age.

I love this thing and I will give ever person who joins the
team co-op a free copy for their own personal use.

Article Submitter Pro: ($137 retail)

http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com/as

As you read in the team eBook, article marketing is one of
the most powerful ways available to generate free and highly
targeted traffic online.

But what you will find is that as soon as you start to write
articles one of the biggest tasks to complete is actually
distributing your articles around the Internet to the most
highly trafficked online article directories.

Well this piece of software automates the entire process and
truly makes the process a breeze. As far as article
marketing goes this thing is worth it’s weight in gold.

I will also give this powerful software as a bonus to anyone
who reserves a share in our team co-op.

Success University and serving our team is my passion and I
always strive to do it in the best way that I possible can.

These are two value added bonuses to that end.

This business is not about any individual’s success, but
rather what we can do together as a team.

I want to empower you to your success, so I put in all on
the line for you.

You never get just a share when you purchase a share in our
team co-op. You always get much more.

When you reserve your share you will not only get your share
of the traffic generated, but also two of my favorite online
business building tools that currently sell for more than
twice what a share costs.

I will not be giving these bonuses way again, so act now.

Use the links below to reserve your share before they are
all gone.

Paypal: http://tinyurl.com/bebxt
Stormpay: http://tinyurl.com/7h6hz

We will use Paypal and Stormpay to handle all of our funds
as it is a very secure way to handle large sums of money
online and almost every online publisher accepts Paypal and
Stormpay payment.

I will leave our team co-op window for enrollment for one
week (3/7) or until all available shares are sold!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD

P.S. I will confirm all shares in the team co-op once the
co-op window closes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home