Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

10 Leads In 15 Minutes! Read This NOW!

=======================
This is a combined message from your upline, Zamri Nanyan
and Daegan Smith. This message is going out to everyone
on my team up to six levels below. Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams.
=======================

Before we continue with a message from Daegan, let's look
at the mini co-op that I organized in February.

There were 6 shares of $25 each, which totaled to $150.
Here are some stats from the co-op.

Where: Online Exchange
URL: http://online-exchange.com
Type: Solo Ad
Cost: $120
Traffic: 70 (50 Unique clicks) - 3 runs

Where: SDT Advertising
URL: http://sdtadvertising.com
Type: Solo Ad
Cost: $50
Traffic: 51 (33 Unique clicks) - 12 runs

I plan to do a mini co-op again. So, if you are interested,
let me know. This time, I'll probably do something different.
Probably, we'll apply the concept of perpetual co-op mentioned
by Daegan in his past few messages.

As for the progress of article distribution, I'm about
80% done. All the articles are being distributed by
articlesender.com. Next, I'll probably continue with
distributing the articles using searchwarp.com.

So, here's a little tip.

If you are using articles (which you should), to bring
traffic to your website and you are on a tight budget,
use articlesender.com and searchwarp.com. Then, post your
articles on major article directories like goarticles.com
and ezinearticles.com

That will help you bring constant traffic to your site for
a long period of time. Definitely, this is a long term
strategy you should adopt.

And lastly, you know that I'm also working hard to get a
few key people to partner with us. I know that a few of
you are doing exactly the same too. So, don't give up.

Before I sign off, here is what Jim Rohn said in his
"Building Your Network Marketing Business" CD...

"Profits are better than wages. Once I understood that,
I got rich".

Jim Rohn got rich. You will get rich too.

We are here to create profits. We are here to help people
get rich. Start helping others so that we can help ourselves.


To our success,

Zamri Nanyan
Success University Team Leader
zamri.nanyan@gmail.com

ps. "Building Your Network Marketing Business" CD comes
with the Platinum package.



=======================
This is a message from your upline Director in Success
University, Daegan Smith, and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. We are over
2411+ members in 8 Months! Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

I have an important update for the entire team. In placing
ads for the co-op I a test many different advertising
sources and venues and to be honest some are better than
others.

Well last night I came across one method of generating
traffic to your lead capture page that has proven to be very
strong.

I was placing ads for the team co-op and I used something
called an “intermission” ad. (details below)

Well I set up this ad account and checked our team co-op opt
in list and I noticed that we had about 100 opt ins within 2
hours of me setting everything up.

I was floored.

So I switched the ad tracking code to my personal SU lead
capture page to see if this sort of a result could really be
true.

Within 15 minutes of setting my lead capture page up on this
system I generated 10 leads.

That is the fastest I have EVER generated leads in my
marketing experience here with Success University.

I switched the ad tracking code back to our team co-op URL
and we had 885 opt ins today alone.

I am going to do another test tomorrow where I send the
traffic directly to the co-op lead capture pages, so for
those of you in the co-op expect to see a spike in lead
generation during this test tomorrow.

But further . . .

There is no reason that everyone on our team can’t take
advantage of this marketing method.

Adbrite is a large scale online advertising vendor and they
carry several different types of ads.

Use this link to investigate Adbrite for yourself:

http://www.adbrite.com

I used what was known as intermission ads.

Traffic is sent directly to the webpage of your desire and a
wholesale rate. In my test each page view cost our co-op
$0.018 (Less than 2 cents a page view)

What surprised me was how well this cheap traffic converted
into leads.

We may be onto something big.

Test it yourself, but I will digging deeper into this
marketing method over the next few days for our co-op.

======================================

Remember, success is very simple with this
business.

All you have to do is get as much targeted traffic to your
lead capture page on a consistent basis as possible:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

Then give your growing team as much support as you possibly
can and the rest will take care of itself.

How do you get target traffic to your lead capture page?
Just send an email to xxxx.com for a copy of our
team guide “Internet MLM Success” and that’s the best place
to start!

Once you believe in your heart you will have massive success
with your Success University business you will. That’s the
simple truth.

So make up your mind and dare to achieve more than you ever
thought possible and I and your upline will be there with
you ever step of the way!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.net
http://www.netmlmprofit.com
http://www.ultimatemlmlist.com
Blog: http://www.ultimatemlmblog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home