Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Taking Time Off

It's time of the year that I need to take a rest and this time I'm going with my family for a week vacation in Sabah, Malaysia. My wife and I will be hiking, I guess, the tallest mountain in South East Asia, Mount Kinabalu.

I'm sure it's going to be fun.

If anyone of you email me during the next one week period, please wait for me to come back. I will probably be off from the Internet, or else, I keep on working... :-)

Keep on building Success University so that everyone can be on vacation for life in the next few years!

To our success,

Zamri Nanyan
www.ZamriNanyan.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home