Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Lifetime Ezine Solo Ads for Success University

=======================
This is a message from your upline in Success University,
Zamri Nanyan, and this message is going out to everyone
on my team up to six levels below. Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

I got an offer from Michelle at SDT Advertising today and
I think it could be a good one for you to try ezine ad
on your own or with your team.

More details are available on their website at:

http://sdtadvertising.com/specials/lifetimesolos.php


I have limited experience with SDT advertising but if you'd
like to give it a try, here are some details:

Daegan advertised at SDTAdvertising before. You can refer
to his post at:

http://www.ultimatemlmblog.com/?p=38

His ratio was $1.25 per click through.

I did advertise with them before and my clickthrough ratio
was $0.25 per unique click, which I think is promising.
(I bought the 12-run special package for a better deal).

If you want this offer, you've got to act fast before
20 people get them all or before the offer expires within
48 hours.

I got a share... so, the number goes down to 19.

Now, if you can't afford it and would still want to get
this deal, you can pool your fund with your upline or
downline to make it happen. I suggest 5 people in a group
is good, and you'd have to spend only $20 for a lifetime
ad opportunity.

If you purchase the ad on your own, it's fine. You can
use your unique SU lead capture page to get prospect's
info.

If you're working as a team, get a web rotator service,
put your members' lead capture pages into the rotator,
and advertise this web rotator link to distribute web
traffic to your members equally. I say 5 is a good
number to work together in a team because there's a good
service that Daegan and I are using for our co-op web
rotator and it's free to rotate 5 websites. The service
is available at:

http://pageswirl.com/?aff=zamri

You only need to pay if you want to rotate more than 5
websites.

Now...

Since this solo ads are for a lifetime, I think I'll get
back my investment soon. I'll sell at least 4 copies of
"Net MLM Profit" ebook to cover the cost of this ad package
(4 copies X $27 = $108). At the same time, I'll also promote
Success University to grow this team. That way, I will know
that my ads to promote SU will always be free once I sold
4 copies of "Net MLM Profit" ebook.

Investment = $99, Return = $108 + growing SU team.

Think about that...

And, that's all for today. I am waiting for Daegan to send
me the complete email that he posted on his blog because I
think he listed an ezine list for us to refer to. Once I
get his reply, I'll send it to all of you.

To our success,

Zamri Nanyan
Success University Team Leader
zamri.nanyan@gmail.com

ps. If you are still not sure about setting up your small
co-op for this ad campaign, drop me an email and I'll help
you out.

pps. I'm also still testing this ezine but I can't wait
for the stats as this offer is within 48 hours only. If
you have experience with this service and would like to
share it with others, please post on my blog at
http://internetmlmsuccess.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home