Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Promote Success University and get paid!

=======================
This is a message from your upline in Success University,
Zamri Nanyan, and this message is going out to everyone
on my team up to six levels below. Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams.
=======================

Hi Team,

I told you that 2008 would be the year that I will build
Success University more actively... and I want to make
it with you all.

So, if you are serious in building this business with me,
get in touch with me closely by being more active in
our team forum at http://team.successuniversity.com.my
( username: xxxxx password: xxxxx ) because that's
where I will update you with any activity that we can
participate as a team.

The recent activity that I would like to have on a monthly
basis is by distributing at least 10 articles that will
promote Success University for our team.

The good news is that if you participate in promoting SU
using this method, you will get paid too.

Here's the detail:

http://team.successuniversity.com.my/viewtopic.php?t=39

Don't understand how we're building SU on the internet?

Don't worry! Head over to the forum and ask question...

Anyway, I would like to know how many people are getting
this message from me because as you know, this is a new
email system that SU office just upgraded. If you do get
this email, reply me back so that I can keep a record.

And lastly... if you have new downline that you want them
to get trained on autopilot, ask them to go to
[exclusive]

======================================
Remember, success is very simple with this business.
All you have to do is get as much targeted traffic to your
lead capture page on a consistent basis as possible:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

or

http://www1.successuniversity.com.my/r/username
(go to [exclusive]
to customize this system)

Then give your growing team as much support as you possibly
can and the rest will take care of itself.

Focus on consistently generating just 100 leads a months,
or 3 leads a day and your financial freedom is just around
the corner.

How do you get target traffic to your lead capture page?
Just send an email to [exclusive] for a copy of our
team guide “Internet MLM Success” and that’s the best place
to start!

Once you believe in your heart you will have massive success
with your Success University business you will. That’s the
simple truth.

So make up your mind and dare to achieve more than you ever
thought possible and I and your upline will be there with
you every step of the way!

To our success,

Zamri Nanyan
Success University Team Leader
zamri.nanyan@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home