Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Friday, June 23, 2006

Article Marketing for MLM (Success University)

=======================
This is a message from your upline in Success University,
Zamri Nanyan, and this message is going out to everyone
on my team up to six levels below. Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

Team,

I get lots of questions from our team members (and also from people
who are not in my team). Instead of keeping the answer between them
and me, I'd like to share them with you on this blog.

Qestion & Answer

Question:


Where do I get the articles to promote SU (like the ones I gave to
those who participae in this month's coop? Where else can I go to
distribute these articles other than using the article software I
provided?

Answer:

About the articles, there are a few places that you can get them and
put your name as the author of the articles. They are called private
label articles. The companies that provide the service have teams of
writers doing just that - writing articles for private label publishing.
Normally, people will grab these articles, modify them a bit before
they publish. But, it is not necessary if you don't want to do so.

I found self-improment articles to be a great fit to promote Success
University and I hope those articles that I gave you will help you build
long term traffic to your SU lead capture page. If you plan to do article
marketing much more agressively (which I think is worth doing), you
can check this website for more articles:

http://www.mlmlessons.com/self-improvement

Since the products are private label products, you can also extract
the articles from the ebook, mix and match, and distribute them as
your own. :-)

Yes. There are a few places where you distribute articles (free and
paid)

I use these 3 services:

http://www.articlemarketer.com/?a_aid=deb06ad2

(paid service, but you get your articles distributed to other article
directories with a single click. You are not limited by number of
articles to submit).

http://www.isnare.com/?refid=YXJ0aWNsZS5kb21haW5AZ21haWwuY29t

(paid service based on number of articles you submit)

http://articlesender.com

(free service with limited distribution. You have to pay to submit to
more article directories/groups).

The thing that I like about these services is that you can submit your
articles to multiple websites with only one click. Using software helps
too but it takes time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home