Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Friday, June 09, 2006

Breaking News!!! How I Got 19 Signs Ups & 343 Leads Today While At Work

=======================
This is a message from your upline in Success University,
Zamri Nanyan, and this message is going out to everyone
on my team up to six levels below. Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================


Team, this was an email sent by Daegan before the big
Success University announcement. I did not get the email
but found his message from his blog (ultimatemlmblog.com)
so I thought I could make more people aware of what's
going on in our team.

Important!

Please listen to the recent recorded call by Matt Morris
and Johnny Wimbrey. You know that you will want to be in
Success University... you will know that this is the right
time, the right opportunity and the right team to be with.

If you missed the email about this announcement, go to the
website below to find the link to the recorded call.

http://successuniversity.wordpress.com

I tell you, if you could sponsor 6 active students, and it
doesn't have to be tomorrow, you are qualified for life to
earn Success University commissions (it was 12 active
students before but our advisory board members thought it
was difficult for average students to sponsor 12).

Now, how hard can it be to get 6 active students?

Honestly, how hard can it be if you really want so bad to
retire with Success University income?

I won't be able to answer that question because I know when
you believe it deep in your heart that you can find 6
active members, you will.

If you get stuck finding those 6 people, refer Internet MLM
Success ebook or contact your upline, me, Daegan, Ned Rae
or even Success University office.

This I can promise... we, your upline, are committed to make
Success University the best opportunity ever for our team.

Are you as committed as we are?

To our success,

Zamri Nanyan
Success University Team Leader
zamri.nanyan@gmail.com
http://internetmlmsuccess.blogspot.com



=======================
This is a message from your upline Director in Success
University, Daegan Smith, and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. We are over
3175+ members in 11 Months! Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams!
======================

OK team,

I was going to continue with our advanced internet network
marketing training today, but because I generated over 343
leads and 19 sign ups today I thought that might be a more
appropriate email for today to talk about how I did this.

I am very much a person who practices what he preaches, so I
want to give you a break down on ad promotion that I placed
a little over a month ago and the results that it is
generating at this very moment.

In the last 15 or so hours from one ad that I placed I
generated 1574 unique site views 343 leads and counting and
19 new team sign ups so far.

How?

By just following the exact advice that I’ve given you in
Internet MLM Success.

Let me explain . . .

Last month one of my favorite online marketers and really
one of my long distance mentors ran a special with his ezine
where he was allowing just 11 people to place full blow solo
ads with his list.

Naturally I jumped on it.

Why?

This guy is huge internet marketer and in such I knew that
if I felt that he had such a powerful and profound impact on
my personal success online that there would probably be
other people on his list that felt the same way that I did.

It was a gamble, but in my estimations it was a gamble worth
taking.

So as a preliminary lesson here keep a close eye on those
that you feel to be pioneers and great online marketers
because you never know when an opportunity like this may
come up. (You never know when you might get lucky on
something like this.)

I want to give you the exact stats on the initial results of
this mailing.

All I did was I used one of our team solo ads that you can
all have access to by just sending an email over to
XXX.com.

I updated the ad with the current state of our business, I
created a special tracking link using adminder as discussed
in the team eBook and then I placed the ad.

If you are unfamiliar with what I’m talking about right now
send a blank email over to XXX.com to get a copy
of our team Internet MLM Success eBook sent to you and then
read the section about newsletter marketing with a fine
tooth comb.

The mailing package that he offered was a 3 day mailing for
June 7, 8 and 10 so at this point I am really one third of
the way through with this mailing.

The cost was quite substantial at $695, but I realized the
HUGE opportunity that I was presented with and decided to
instead of saving some of my monthly income to put it back
into the growth of our business in a BIG way.

Would everybody make this decision?

Probably not, but that’s not the point.

I am writing you this email right now to show not only the
results of the mailing, but so you can get a first hand view
into the mind of someone who’s willing to take a chance.

This opportunity could have very easily flopped and I would
have been out a very substantial sum of money, but it was an
opportunity that I could NOT pass up.

You have to take chances for the things that are important
to you, and I personally take the standpoint that my
financial future is something that is so important that I’m
willing to put my entire heart and soul into it without
question.

So I paid the money.

The result as stated above are so far in the first day of
this three day promotion I have generated over 1574 clicks
at $.44 per click, 343 leads at about $2 a lead, 19 sign ups
at $37 a sign up, and about a 5.5% lead to sign up
conversion so far.

Those are pretty strong numbers, but remember this is only
the first of three days.

I will update you on the final results of this mailing when
it has finished, but if my estimations are correct this will
prove to be one of the most successful single mailing
campaigns that I have every done as a member of Success
University.

So you may say . . .

“Daegan I can’t spend that much money on my marketing and
that was a once in a lifetime opportunity, how can I do
something like this myself?”

I am going to say this very simply . . .

There are more opportunities like this out there in every
price range.

You just have to be able to spot them when they come up and
then take the right action to have them work in your favor.

The best way to do that is doing exactly what you’re doing
right now.

Consistently driving targeted traffic to your website and
learning from that experience what works and what doesn’t so
that you can apply those principles when the RIGHT
opportunity to make a huge mark presents itself to you.

I haven’t had much of chance to do a personal case study
like this in a long time because I’ve spent most of my time
tending to our team co-op which is responsibility that I
take very seriously, but I hope that you see from this
example that the information in your copy of Internet MLM
Success is very powerful when used correctly.

And . . . will be made exponentially more powerful when I
get done updating it with all the things I’ve learned and
implemented on behalf of our team in the last six months
since its last update.

One last point of interest . . .

All this traffic and growth happened while I was away at
work, I didn’t have to do any selling.

ALL I had to do was match the right opportunity with the
right market at the right time and Success University’s
sales system did everything else and that’s the SAME
powerful leverage that we all have as members of Success
University.

The Key To Your Financial Independence Whether You Know It
Or Not Is In Your Hands.

I directed all traffic for this mailing to my Success
University lead capture page which is:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

Points of Consideration For Improvement:

One thing that I could have done and this is more advanced
technique, is I could have directed all of my traffic to a
personal lead capture page that funneled all of the leads
into a personal autoresponder so that I could personally
follow up with all of these leads by email.

Over the course of a month or two I could by using this
format to build a better relationship with those leads
generated, by constant and consistent email, I most likely
could triple this conversion figure.

But . . .

That get’s into our next lesson in Advnaced Internet Network
Marketing which I will return to on a regularly scheduled
program tomorrow.

We will most likely conduct our next team co-op within a
week or two based on the feedback that I got from our team
meeting on Saturday.

See you on the SU call tonight it’s gonna be HUGE!!!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com

http://www.internetmlmsuccess.net
http://www.netmlmprofit.com
http://www.ultimatemlmlist.com/r.php?u=profits
Blog: http://www.ultimatemlmblog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home