Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

=======================
This is a message from your upline in Success University,
Zamri Nanyan, and this message is going out to everyone
on my team up to six levels below. Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

Hi team,

Happy New Year 2008!

I hope your 2007 was a great year for you and your 2008
will be a more prosperous one for all of us.

I celebrated the coming of 2008 with friends in a condo
near my place. A nice view for a person like me who seldom
climb the multi-story building like my friend's. (I live
in a double-story house). The fireworks were everywhere
and some lasted for about half an hour.

So, how's your new year celebration anyway? I'm sure you
had some celebration on your own.

Just to share a few things with you, my fellow Success
University members...

This year, I'll be focusing more on building Success
University.

As of today, I've created a system for all of us to use
and it's using Downline Secrets script and autoresponder
messages from our team leader, Daegan Smith.

You can use this system for free and it is available at
[exclusive]

At the same time, we also have password protected forum
at http://team.successuniversity.com.my

username: ************
password: ************

Please drop by, register and participate.

In order for you to be fired up, you have to stay close
with fire and our forum will be the burning fire that
we'll use to uplift, motivate, encourage, support and
do lots more as a team.

I do plan to add more benefits for the people in my team
and it will all happens this year, 2008!

As you can see, the domain name www.successuniversity.com.my
is registered in Malaysia and the plan is to grow SU in
this country and you will benefit from everyone's effort
in this team.

So, let's pledge that 2008 will be a great year for us
to succeed in Success University.

Happy New Year!

warmly,

Zamri Nanyan

ps. Please use this site to get yourself and your downline
trained in building Success University online:

[exclusive]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home