Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Article to promote Success University

=======================
This is a message from your upline in Success University,
Zamri Nanyan, and this message is going out to everyone
on my team up to six levels below. Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

Hi team,

Article marketing is a simple way to promote
an online business, but not many people can
learn the skills to write in a short period
of time.

I'm aware of this issue... so, I'm going to
write more articles to that you can use to
promote Success University by leveraging on
my articles.

Here's the link for you to grab my latest
article:

http://team.successuniversity.com.my/viewtopic.php?t=11

forum username: ***
forum password: ***

Instructions on how to use the article is
within the post.

Let me know...

to the top,

Zamri Nanyan
SU Team Leader

ps. Please join our forum at
http://team.successuniversity.com.my now...
I will announce our first simple co-op through
this forum soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home