Internet MLM Success

Building Success University program using the methods in Internet MLM Success guide and Net MLM Profits. You won't find hypes or empty promises here. You'll find pure knowledge on how to build a successful Online MLM Business. What more? Learn what works and what doesn't work from my own journey.

Success University

Sunday, November 25, 2007

3 pieces of good news (2 for building Success University)

=======================
This is a message from your upline in Success University,
Zamri Nanyan, and this message is going out to everyone
on my team up to six levels below. Read this message very
closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

Team,

I would like to let you know THREE pieces of good news
to all my Success University team members.

1. I cretated a special members only forum at
http://team.successuniversity.com.my

I will be in this forum most of the time to support you
with building Success University team. This new forum is
not highly active in participation yet (because it's new)
but I hope you will make full use of it.

Forum username : ***
Forum password : ***


2. I also created a new prospecting system with over a
month of follow-up messages. This system is based on the
autoresponder messages that Daegan Smith created and you
can get it setup for free below:

http://www1.successuniversity.com.my/r/*******.html

Since this is TEAM lead capture page, I have full control
to attract prospects to join YOU and our team based on
our team personalization. Here is the page that will
draw prospects to join US.

http://www1.successuniversity.com.my/r/offer.html


3. I just got a baby boy last Monday... and I want to
share this joy with you today. :)

You can see pictures of my baby boy at
http://imran.zamrinanyan.com


That's all... If you need help, please use the forum
because I got tons of spam emails everyday and I might
miss some important ones from you.

to the top,

Zamri Nanyan
www.SuccessUniversity.com.my
Your Success University Upline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home